Notice: We collect personal information on this site. To learn more about how we
Online Privacy and Security
- RemoteCOM LLC and remote-com.com recognizes the importance of privacy to our customers
and visitors to our Web site (the "site") and will work to protect the security and
privacy of any personal information that you provide to us. We value your trust and
respect. Personal information is information about you that is not publicly available
and can identify you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone
number. We only collect the information you choose to give us in order to better
serve you. Other information collected about you from other parts of RemoteCOM business,
such as visits to our physical location may be regulated differently and/or subject
to different privacy practices.
What personal information do we collect?
- We collect and store information when you choose to contact us via our webpage contact
form. This may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal
or preference information you may provide to us.
- We collect billing and shipping information for purchases made with a check or money
order. This may include your name, your billing address and shipping address. We
also collect information that allows us to ship your order including the name, address,
and telephone number of the intended recipient.
We collect certain technical information from your computer during your visit to
our Web site. This may include your computer's operating system and browser type.
When you visit our Web site, you will be assigned a "cookie" (a small, unique identifier
text file) to be stored on your computer's hard drive. The purpose of the cookie
is to identify you when you visit our Web site and allow us to enhance your online
experience. Most Internet browsers permit you to erase or block cookies. Refer to
your browser instructions to assist you in this process, although doing so may affect
your ability to use the site to its maximum benefit.
How do we use your personal information?
- Employment applications
- Verification of credit information
- Billing and order confirmation
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of our websites
- When you contact our service representatives, we may ask for personal information
in order to verify your identity. We may share personal customer information with
third parties with whom we have contracted to perform services or functions on our
RemoteCOM LLC collects, stores, and uses aggregate data that does not contain personally
identifiable information. This aggregated data may be shared with and used by third
parties in order to help us and our business partners better serve and understand
How can I access, modify, and/or delete my information?
- You may at any time review, edit, and/or remove from our database any information
we maintain on you by performing that task online or by contacting us directly. We
will promptly comply with any request to review, edit, or remove your information.
What choices do you have?
- You can choose to not provide personal information or only limited information.
What about the privacy rights of children?
- We are committed to protecting children's privacy. We do not and will not knowingly
collect any personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age.
If any data entry by a visitor indicates that such visitor is under the age of 18
years, all data from that visitor is promptly deleted from our system. If a child
under 18 years of age wants to participate on our Web site, we request the child's
parents to participate in his or her experience on our site. We welcome family participation.
What security measures are in place with respect to my information?
- You transmit information to us at your own risk. However, if your browser is properly
configured and your computer is operating properly, you may choose to transmit encrypted
information to us using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All information received is stored in a secure database protected by multiple firewalls
and other security measures.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and
your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Internally, RemoteCOM LLC and remote-com.com restricts consumer information under
our control to those persons who have a need to know such information.
Links to other Web sites
- remote-com.com may provide links to non-remote-com.com web sites. These sites are
not under the control of remote-com.com, and RemoteCOM LLC is not responsible for
the content or the information collection practices of these web sites. You may want
to review the privacy policies of these sites and how they collect and use personal
- By using our web site, you consent to RemoteCOM LLC/remote-com.com's use of personally
or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party. RemoteCOM reserves the right
to amend this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy
policy via postings on our site. Your continued use of our web site following the
those changes and amendments.
If you have any other questions or comments
- You may contact us with any other questions or comments at:
Direct Mail Address:
Robert Rosenbusch-RemoteCOM LLC
Attention: Privacy Office
Double Creek Rd. Suite 404
Round Rock, TX 78664
Telephone: 866-776-0731 Toll Free
Policy Revisions and Updates
RemoteCOM’s business and technology or to laws that affect this policy. All information
will be posted on this site with an updated effective date. Please check our Web
site periodically to see the current policy. Last Revision Date: June 25, 2007